We combine years of knowledge, seafaring experience and local contacts in order to cater for all of your maritime needs. We are confident that no matter what your request, TMS will be able to assist 24/7.
We handle safe transfer of personnel, inclusive of:
▪ Visa arrangements & immigration clearance at the Airport and port;
▪ Crew transfers;
▪ Accommodation and transportation; and
▪ 24/7 Medical assistance.
We act as both the owners & charterers’ agent providing:
▪ Emergency support/liaison;
▪ Naval clearance;
▪ Port call/berthing space; and
▪ Cash to Master (CTM).
We can look after your vessel throughout its stay:
▪ 24 hr. de-slopping;
▪ Garbage disposal;
▪ Diving services;
▪ Fresh water supply;
▪ Bunker samples handling; and
▪ Store movements.
Equipment Supplies & Storage
We are experienced stockers and purchasers inclusive of:
▪ Internationally sourced stock of mooring ropes and tails;
▪ Fenders & hose hiring, repairs and storage;
▪ Crane, forklift and compressor hire;
▪ Tie up with local workshops for rewinding and fabrication works; and
▪ Locally sourced spare parts.
We can also arrange clearance of containers and logistical movements should owners ship into Lomé.
Customs Clearance & Logistics Services
Through experience and connections we offer:
▪ Time efficient clearance of air & sea shipments;
▪ Logistics arrangements for container spares clearances and connections to the vessel; and
▪ Warehousing facility for spares consignments.